Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline



I put this song in the key of C, and notated it as if the G string was an octave lower. The original is in B, tune down a half step to play along with it.

The intro is pretty neat to play:


 

The only other things to know is the little riffs during the verse and during the chorus. The verse:

 and chorus:





C
Where it began
F
I can't begin to knowin'
C                             G
But then I know it's growing strong

C
Was in the spring
F
And spring became the summer
C                               G
Who'd have believed you'd come along
C     C6
Hands, touchin' hands
G            F            G            F  G
Reachin' out touchin' me touchin' you


C          F
Sweet Caroline
(F)                         G        F  G
Good times never seemed so good
C            F
I've been inclined
                        G    F   Em  Dm
To believe they never would but now   I


Look at the night
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two
And when I hurt
Hurtin' runs off my shoulders
How can I hurt when I'm with you
Warm, touchin' warm
Reachin' out
Touchin' me
Touchin' you


0 comments:

Post a Comment